Reasons why I should be S.A.D.D.'s returning Secretary or Vice President.
- I am dedicated to SADD, it has changed my life for the better.
- I have been in SADD since the very first meeting of my freshman year. I did not miss ONE meeting last year and went to EVERY SINGLE important event for both years.
- I was the Secretary last year. I did a good job and that means I have experience with being an officer
- You can come talk to me anytime if you have any questions about SADD or even if you just need a friend. :]
- I always know when the next meeting is, lmfao. I even post reminder statuses on Facebook.
- I am easy to get along with.
- I am a little obnoxious, but I do pay attention and I have lots of great ideas.
- I will work as hard as I possibly can EVEN if I am not elected to be an officer this year.
Now I just need to say this on October 13th.
When words fail, music speaks.
I don't trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die.
My Plans for the Weekend:
- Song writing
- Violin practice
- More violin practice
- Cleaning like a feind
Today was a good day.
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.